Blinking Cute Box Panda ♥Charlotte's Blog♥: YAYAYAY EXCITED FACE B) o.o

Monday 7 April 2014

YAYAYAY EXCITED FACE B) o.o

So most people literally think my taste of music is just weird because I like all different genres ._. Lmao this post is just going to be stupid but I am getting bored of this crap ;D

Well I've been excited because You And Me At Six are performing on this Tv show that I haven't even heard of but oh well ;o
Its called Sunday Brunch and I searched it up on the internet and its a program where they cook, talk and sing o.o That sounds amazing ;D
Well You And Me At Six are doing all those things so yippe o.e Its on Channel 4 at whatever time but if you like them watch it ._. 
 Told you I was excited, I always do this face so if your jealous of it, fuck off B)


~Charlotte

No comments:

Post a Comment