Blinking Cute Box Panda ♥Charlotte's Blog♥: Aha ;D

Tuesday 15 April 2014

Aha ;D

So I was with my 3-year old cousin and he was explaining something so weird o.o When you've finish reading this shit you'll be like "He's only three ._. Leave him alone"
But when I heard this I was laughing so hard ;o

My cousin: Did you know when I'm older, i'll be older than my mum so she'll be younger than me
Me: You were born after your mum so that makes her older ;D
My cousin: Yes, so that will mean I'll get older then her! o.o
Me: You were born in 2010 and she was born in when she was born in (I know when she was born but I'm not saying ;D) so that makes her older.
My cousin: Oh. Does that mean I'll be older then you?

Omfg by now I was laughing but I was fed up o.o Sorry this was pointless ;D

~Charlotte

No comments:

Post a Comment