Blinking Cute Box Panda ♥Charlotte's Blog♥: Just a random post o.o

Sunday 19 January 2014

Just a random post o.o

Hey;)
Well I logged on because my friend was looking after my account on Friday and she
Anyway...
            
messaged me that I had a friend request from ishacool and thank her o.o

1. Shes just a normal person -.-
2. She has a account like us .-.
3. Idgaf who I add tbh o.o
The stupidest forum of the day:
Well tbh nobody cares if you are addicted. Its your fault anyway, if its actually real o.o
These kind of forums are always around and its really annoying. -.-

             Ways we can stop them-.-
Don't comment on them o.e Don't do ANYTHING. Ignore them. They will keep trying and trying and in the end they will get bored. Like bullies. In the end they get bored and move on. 

Oh lmao, this girl sent me this: 

But just then she says on her status:

So you only have one shortie and you say you have loads o.o #LiesCanBeStupiderThanStupid o.o

No comments:

Post a Comment