Blinking Cute Box Panda ♥Charlotte's Blog♥: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHA YOU MISSED MY EPICNESS DIDN'T YOU?!

Sunday 27 April 2014

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHA YOU MISSED MY EPICNESS DIDN'T YOU?!

Weird title o.o
So as you know moviestarplanet blocked out my computer for no reason ;D I sent them an email saying this number about my computer or something and then today I clicked on the moviestarplanet tab because I saved it on my screen ages ago ._.
I decided to try my log in details because I was so bored and then it logged in ;o
But then I found out the reason why my computer was blocked. I nearly pissed myself when I found out o.o 
I'll only tell a few people because the person who it's to do with is actually quite embarrassed :\ 
You can't get rid of me that easily ;DDDDDD

~Charlotte

No comments:

Post a Comment