Blinking Cute Box Panda ♥Charlotte's Blog♥: Yay, someone been on my account

Saturday 12 April 2014

Yay, someone been on my account

Hey :)
My Ip on moviestarplanet has been blocked ;o
All the fucking time I spent on my account. 
I knew it was coming, my friend (Well actually she was bever my friend) Saif she'll find a way to get rid of ishcoolio and I was like haha, like I believe you ;D But she did because I was on my back up because my password wasn't working and I saic "Get off my account o.o" And I got all sorts of weird messages but I can't take a picture of because my account is gone :/
Omg finally, I'm so glad I have no msp now so I can finally continue with my life. I grew obsessed with the game and I was so stupid to. This game caused me pain -.- In fact I wasn't stupid. I met some amazing people that I could never ever forget. I never knew we in this world there was such lovely people ;)
Most of you are amazing but some people I can never forget ;*

EDDYred (Mac) You are incredible;o I've never met someone do caring. You believed in me when I was going through something so hard and you were the only person on this game who I told because I knew you would help me and I'll ALWAYS be here for you♥
Moviestahottie11! You are so special;D You make me giggle so much. I always get excited to talk to you, if I didn't have you as a best friend I would be sad♡
RedLlama (Eliza) You are just epic;) You are so funny and likeable I can't believe people give you hate. They are pathetic.  You are amazing;*
bluesmiles (Grace) Omg ;o You are my bestest friend in msp, in fact your more like a sister :)) You are so kind and caring. Without you I would be dead o.o Not literally ;D

Omfg I might have to make another account to talk to my closest friends :/  
I'm crying now o.o I will miss you all so much. I can't see what I'm typing because my eyes are watering -.- Good bye, for now <3 Ily guys so much :/

~Charlotte :'(

2 comments:

  1. I'll miss you :(

    ~Eliza

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dont worry, That happened to me, make a guest accont on your computer then go on Msp, and then t will work.

    ReplyDelete