Blinking Cute Box Panda ♥Charlotte's Blog♥: I just searched up pictures and made my own o.o ...

Friday 18 April 2014

I just searched up pictures and made my own o.o ...

Do you agree with this? ;o


That happens all the time ;o
Once, my english teacher said something that wasn't funny but she thought it was and one of my friends smiled because her laugh was so funny and the teacher went:
"Thank you for laughing, at least you understand"
That always happens B)
I actually never fallen asleep in school...
I just made this on PiZap o.o But its so true ;o
#IAmSoCoolToMakeThisYeah

Always happens;DD Its hilarious.


Btw I just found out my birthday is the 39th day of the year ;) I bet you don't know when I was fucking born ;DDD
~Charlotte

 


2 comments:

  1. Your birthday is on February 8th? I tried to work it out myself so if this is wrong then um yeah not surprising o.o

    ReplyDelete