Blinking Cute Box Panda ♥Charlotte's Blog♥: ♥50'th'post ♥

Sunday 29 December 2013

♥50'th'post ♥

This post will be special since its my 50th post:*

Okay well you know I used to have a sidebar about helping alfie1234576? Well he has deleted his self :\ So like most of his fiends are like :OO So yeah -.-

I get lots of messages about my blog, its so scary. EVEN more message about, 'I WANNA BE IN YOUR BLOG' ._. I can't put the whole world in my blog ;D


I am already past halfway to level 10:DDD I just became a level 9, 4 days ago o.o
Click to enlarge;) CLICK TO ENLARGE ANY PICTUREEE:*


 Hahaaaaa:DDDDDDDDDD Why do low levels say this: I mean what do you expect us to say? I decided I would be vain for a day:OOO
Well you know I hate bubblegum on moviestar's? My friend sent me this:
-.-
Click to enlarge
RETURN OF KAYLER -.-
WTF:
Click to enlarge:)
Okay thats it, see youuu

No comments:

Post a Comment