Blinking Cute Box Panda ♥Charlotte's Blog♥: 100th Post♥

Sunday 16 February 2014

100th Post♥

YAYAYAYAY finally its the 100th post. Grace send I can do this special post so thanks Grace :*
I decided to do a mixture of thing for this post :DD
1. Show more music
2. Shout Outs
3. Thank my 6 SharMazing followers♥
4. Show my top 5 stupid forums :OOO
5. Thank my readers :*

You Know You Like It- AlunaGeorge
Happy- Pharrell Williams

Bang Bang- Will.i.am
Feelin' Myself- Will.i.am Ft Miley Cyrus, French Montana and Wiz Khafifa.
You and Me- Disclosure ft Eliza Doolitte

Big When I Was Little- Eliza Doolitte



Shout Outs. I NEVER do shout outs tbh :\ But because I just did my dance exam and it went really well I WILL DO IT FLIPPING ANYWAY :DD

I have done 7 shout outs ;ooo 

First two are for people I hardly talk to or read their blogs but they wanted to be in it so OKAYYYYY ;DDD
 lovestar78

Cherrybam666
These 7 I either talk to them and LOVEEE them as friends or I read their blog and talk to them xDD

EDDYred (Mac) 

 !i! Tiffany !i!

 Moviestarhottie11! 

 bluesmiles (Grace)

 RedLlama (Eliza)

WOWOWOWOWOWOWOOWOWOW ._.

Time to thank my SharMazing followers♥  Thanks for following me and Grace. LMAO LMAO, sorry I can't stop laughing. I'll tell you why in a minutes :DD Anyway, So like yeah o.o 
The Followers:
Anonymous -.-
Anonymous o.o
Another anonymous o.e
Eliza, Nicole and Hollie MSP
Cerys Edwards
Ewenon MSP (Mac)
Me and Grace love you as a friend (PMSL I HOPE I AM RIGHT)

Reason why I'm laughing my brother just fell going up the stairs and I went to look and his body was flat onthe stairs and he just said "Ow" o.o

OML forums are so stupid aren't they... One of them if from cupcakellama.blogspot.com because its so stupid :DD




This one is from Eliza's blog.


To Charlotte's and Grace's readers,


Thanks SOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOOSOSOSOSOSOOSOSSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSSOOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOOOSSOSO much for your help, we wouldn't be anywhere without you, the funny stupid moments have been the best ;)

FROM,
Charlotte and Grace.

~Charlotte

2 comments: