Blinking Cute Box Panda ♥Charlotte's Blog♥: Hey :*

Monday 12 May 2014

Hey :*

This blog is probably getting very boring as no one has been posting. I've been very busy with SAT's I did 2 exams today. Level 3-5 english and Level 6 english. Charlotte has been upset recently as something in her family happened and she probably won't want to talk. I think i'm the only one (on msp) Who knows about it. 

Anyway I think you guys know that Charlotte is crazy about Pewdiepie and cutiepiemarzia. I AM OBSESSED WITH THEIR VIDEOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I also am crazy about lizbug's girly gaming videos. She did one about msp. WARNING : The video's you are about to see have a few swear words in. Get your popcorn it's time to watch youtube videos xD  Enjoy. ~Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment